THE NORTH FACE ONLINE RETURNS
Items purchased from The North Face Online Shop and dispatched during the period from November 1st, 2015 to December 31st, 2015 may be returned up until January 31st, 2016. However, please note that our return policy will revert to our standard 30-day period for items purchased after December 31st, 2015.
If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return within 30 days.
If you have received a wrong, faulty or damaged item click here.
PREPARE YOUR RETURN
- You can reuse the box or bag you received, or any plain, unmarked cardboard box to ship your return. Please make sure all old shipping labels, stickers, and other materials have been removed. Products must be unworn with the original tag and in the condition you received them.
- Complete the return form included in your delivery, marking the reason for return.
- Place the return form inside the parcel with the item(s) you wish to return.
- Remove or cut out the return address on the left-hand side of the return form and place it on the outside of your parcel.
To receive another copy of your return form, please contact our Customer Service by clicking here.
CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED METHOD OF RETURN
FREE AND EASY RETURNS WITH KIALA
- Use the prepaid Kiala return label and place it on the outside of the parcel.
- Go to your nearest Kiala point and drop off your parcel. For the nearest Kiala point please visit www.kiala.nl.
*If you do not have a Kiala return label, please follow steps 1-4 above and visit your nearest Kiala point to receive a Kiala return label.
RETURNS WITH OTHER CARRIERS
- If you do not wish to return your order using Kiala, you can choose your own preferred method.
- Please note that return costs will be at your expense and the item is your responsibility until it reaches us.
You will receive an email from The North Face confirming we have received your return. Once your return has been received and inspected by our returns department, you will get an email confirming that a refund has been issued.
If you have any questions, need assistance or if you need another copy of your return form, please contact our Customer Service by clicking here.
For more detailed information on our Return Policy, please visit our Terms & Conditions.
Wrong, Faulty or Damaged Items
If you have received a wrong (different than displayed in The North Face Shop) or damaged item you can return it within 60 days from the shipping date. If the item is faulty, you have 2 years from the order date to file a warranty claim. Please follow our return procedure.